Monday, September 05, 2005

I'm having a Wale of good time

Hello all. I've been in Wales about 8 1/2 hours now. I'm so very tired, but at the same I'm really excited about my work here. We've been touring Cardiff today. It's such an amazing mix of natural beauty and modern elegance. We went on a little nature walk and then went to Cardiff Bay. I really think I'll love it here, I already do. CHECK OUT THE NEW LINK TO MY PICTURES!! Here is my mailing address:

Robert Litton
129 Clive Street
Grangetown, Cardiff
CF11 7HP

I'm really tired, so I'm going to go be a bum. I'm not allowed to go to bed until 8pm, so I still have a couple hours of nothing until sleepy time. I miss all of you more than you know. Thanks for all that you mean to me. Leave some love people!

-Robert

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are having a good time. You will be in my prayers. I miss you and hope that all goes great. It's going to be wierd without you Wed. but I'm sure we can all manage somehow.
Kayla

Anonymous said...

I miss you allready. I have been praying for you. I am so glad you called yesterday! I love you and I am praying for you daily.
Bran Bran

Anonymous said...

Hey Robert,
I'm glad that you made it safely. It is a gorgeous country! I will always be praying for you and Stella both. Thanks for looking out for her for me. If you need anything while you're over there just let me know and I'll make it happen!! It's all for His glory - always remember that!
Valerie

Anonymous said...

Wow, I miss you. But I know that you are going to have a wonderful time and make a huge difference in Wales, and that's totally worth being gone for 4 months. I love the pictures that you posted. Be sure to take some of yourself, ok? I'm proud of you! Mucho love.
-Ginny

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you'll be blogging while in Wales. I'm keep checking so I can pray for you in more detail. I know the Lord gets it all though! Enjoy yourself!!!
Cilla

Anonymous said...

Hey, Robert! Hope you are having fun, or whatever. We all miss you. Keep in touch, and keep blogging. My e-mail is punkinhead10@aol.com, or Artysprincess12@aol.com. Dad, Mom, respectively. I also have a blog. http://www.livejournal.com/users/balletpixie13/
That way you can keep up with the comings and goings in J'ville. I also believe Kayla G. has a LJ as well. And another guy, but I can't remember his name. WE MISS YOU SO-O-O-O MUCH, ROBERT! DON'T GET KIDNAPPED, HIJACKED, etc. And don't run the Welsh people off the road...

Bye! Caitlin (Man, I wish you could use OpenID here...)