Friday, November 04, 2005

To my Bran Bran...



Salutations. I've talked it over with Rob, and Stella and I are coming home on December 9th. All we have to do now is talk to Gary and change our tickets. This is a huge relief and honestly feels like the right thing to do. It will allow us to go the wedding and also we get to go to Smyrna. I can't wait!!

I really feel good now. Ginny and I are happy. Things are going well in every aspect of our ministry here. Life is good and so is God.

This is the time in my posts that I'm going to dedicate to one of my friends. Today I dedicate this post to my Bran Bran:

Brandi,

You really make me smile. Even writing this thinking about you I'm smiling. You just have this aura about you that just makes people happy. You have a great sense of humor, and you can always make me laugh. You are just one of those people in this world that I love to spend time with, and to try and put words to it would only cheapen it.

You are one of the most caring and nurturing people I know. I guess the quality I admire most about you is your loyalty. I know that if I ever need anything from you, you'll be there for me. I just honestly love you and appreciate you. You make me feel loved. I can't tell you how many times I've needed you to cheer me up while I've been gone. But I know that you've prayed for me the whole time I've been gone. That cheered me up!!

Brandi, I am honored that you consider me a friend. Please know that I love you and miss you. 35 days till DUCK hair is back!!

DUCK Hair

Leave some love!

-Robert

PS- Don't I have the cutest girlfriend ever????
ARRRRGGGHH!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey buddy,
it is awesome to hear that you guys will be home for the wedding and spots. robert you don'tnow how many times callie think of you and then get sad that you aren't right here.I have and will continue to pray for you and what you are doing. i love you and can't wait to see you. Oh how are the long lohns? toasty i hope?

Anonymous said...

Hi Robert,
I want you to know that I am sitting here in Ramona Wood building in front of the computer getting all teary like a little girl. I really needed your encouraging words and thank you so much for thinking of me. You know, I have really missed you this whole time you have been gone. I know I tell you in everypost and in every phone conversation that I miss you, but I will say it again, I miss you. You are truly one of my closest friends and I am so thankful that God has blessed me with your friendship. I am so excited you are coming home early and going on spots. It is going to be a lot of fun. I can't wait to see you! I continue to pray for you! I love you!
Your Sister,
Brandi

Anonymous said...

HEY ROBERT ITS HILLARY FROM YOUR "OLD" YOUTH GROUP... I DON'T KNOW IF I READ YOUR LAST ENRTY CORRECTLY, BUT I THINK IT SAID YOU WERE COMING HOME DECEMBER 9TH!!!! IF SO I HOPE EVERYONE AT FBC J'VILLE WILL SEE YOU SOON!!!
LOTS OF LOVE, HILLARY