Sunday, November 13, 2005

Georgia on my mind....

Hello all. It has been a cool and boring weekend. Friday night Stella and I went to the Wales v. Fiji rugby match at the Millennium Stadium. Usually national rugby matches are sold out months in advance but for some reason this one wasn't. We got really good tickets for only £10!! There are about 20 pictures from our night together on my photobucket account. Check them out!! I think it's a real shame that the USA doesn't have a national sport. The passion and loyalty that the Welsh people have for their national rugby team is really neat. 73,000 people were at this match!! Don't get me wrong, I love cheering for UGA. But it seems like every week I root against one of my friends. Tech, Auburn, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, I have good friends that root for all of these teams. I'd be really nice if we could all root for one team. That's all with my sports philosophy.

I have a flat tire. Ginny went to drive my car yesterday and found I have a flat. Great. I haven't worked in 3 months and I have to pay for a new tire. Fun. But it will be ok because I'll be back in the States.

Well only 3 more Sundays here in Wales. This time has really flown by, but at the same time it's been such a long period. I'm in a very reflective mood right now. I can't really go into all of it right now, but maybe later.

Off to eat lunch. I really miss you guys and can't wait to see you all again. Thanks to all of you who email and comment regularly. Leave some love!!

Robert

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am mad because Bama lost yesterday. But, I guess you don't really care, you dirty Georgia fan...he he just kiddin'. Weez iz all God's chirens! I miss you and I can't wait till you come home.
Brandi
Sorry so random...

Anonymous said...

This is heath by the way.....read your xanga I left you a post. I didnt know if you were able to read your post or not in Wales. Seeya man.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you do decide to play rugby next year, because then I will be the girlfriend of a rugby player and that would just be cool. Plus, I would get to take care of you when you got hurt and all that. A motherly instict that I didn't know I had just surfaced. Wow, scary. I love you and miss you. Can't wait to jump you in the airport!
-Ginny