Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Oh those pixels...

Hello all. My title was a reference to something that Josh said at our meeting on Monday. It's been an uneventful week so far. A little miscommunication with the host parents caused some drama, but it's all good now.

I had real Indian food yesterday. It was ok. The combination of sweet and hot was a little odd. Josh said that the place we went wasn't that great, so I haven't given up on Indian just yet. I went and saw "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" today. It's my second favorite musical behind Phantom. Let's just say that I was underwhelmed. The cast wasn't impressive and the sound system was sketchy at best. But a mediocre musical is better than none at all.

Things are settling back down. I feel that I've made some breakthroughs with the kids lately. Just pray for their hearts and minds to be open.

The Braves start their playoff run today and Georgia plays tennessee this weekend. I really miss being able to watch sports this time of year. I'm just sayin.

Keep on sending the emails and comments. They are really appreciated. Leave the love!!

-Robert

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to about bad food and bad entertainment, especially went it's a musical you really like. But as for the kids thats awesome to hear that your making progress. I will be prying for them and you and stella. I miss you robert, there are so many times were callie and i will say or do something that reminds uf of you and then we make a sad face that your because your not here, but i praise God for what you are doing. I will continue to pray. I love you buddy. Later.

Anonymous said...

And by prying i mean praying! Proof read chad, c'mon!

Anonymous said...

and bu uf i mean us.

Anonymous said...

and by bu...you what i am just going to shoot myself in the face.

Anonymous said...

I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!
-Ginny