Friday, October 14, 2005

Hoops and Hoops and Hoops

Salutations. I've had to jump through hoops and hoops to get to the doctor. I haven't gone yet because of insurance. It's a long story but things are going to get solved.

On a different note, here are my random thoughts. I'm not keen on being the guinea pig for this CONNECT thing. I know that someone has to do it, but it's just hard being the one to do it. There are a lot of things that would be easier for us had we not been the pioneers.

That's all for now. I'll update later.

-Robert

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,
Wow I'm really sorry about the doctor thing. Trust me, I know how hard it is to be the guinea pig, but God has a reasoning behind everything, if for nothing else than to show the Connect program people how to be better prepared for the next time.
I hope you feel better soon and I'll be praying for your ear infection.

In Him,
Morgan Shearn

Anonymous said...

Hey Robert,
I haven't read your blogs in a while and it sounds like you've really been through a lot. Isn't that just like the devil? Well, he isn't winning because it sounds like you've really gotten strong through all of this. On a lighter note, I feel your pain on the Braves' series...I wasn't happy about it either. I'm not sure how I feel about the beard yet, it may take me a little time to get used to it. Well, we are still missing you in the youth group and I'm praying for you all the time.
Catherine