Saturday, October 15, 2005

The 15 the of October?!?!?

Salutations. What a weird and fun night. Instead of going to the pub, we all went to Jeff's church to shoot pool and hang out. Stella and I didn't get there until 8:30 ish. It kinda turned out to be a waste of time since only 5 of us were there. Well we came home and caught the last bus back to Grangetown. It let us off about 5 minutes away from where we usually get off, so we had to walk. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Stella and I got the chance to talk and just vent over the past week. We started walking back at around 11:30 and I didn't get home until 2am!! We talked about some really deep and meaningful stuff and I am so glad we did. The reason for the title is very funny. While we were talking all of these fireworks started to go off. They were loud and bright and they kinda scared the both of us. We were wondering if Wales had some kind of independence day we didn't know about. We were like, "October 15th. Who knew?" That story might not be funny, but it will be soon. While they were shooting them off they had a misfire. We just saw a blue flash of light and heard a big boom sound and the fireworks stopped. We laughed our heads off. It was great!!

I haven't been to the doctor, but Monday that should be sorted out. Don't worry, I feel WAY better than I did a couple of days ago. I get these ear infections all the time, so I'm used to them. Whenever the temperature changes from hot to cold rapidly I get them. I'm ok, but thanks for all of the concern.

Last but not least I need some prayer. I can't really go in to what it's all about here, but just pray for one of my relationships that I have here in Wales. It's pretty important to me and it's not doing so well right now. I just need some prayer from you guys. Thanks!! ;-)

Off to get ready for bed and get some well deserved sleep. Leave some love!!!!

-Robert

PS- More pics to come this week!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Habibi!
Yes, you are my love and I am happy to hear that your ears are getting better, though I would like it if you were somehow able to go to the doctor soon. So you saw some fireworks huh? That's nothing. When you get home, I'll really show you some fireworks ;)
Can't wait to see new pictures! I love you and miss you so much.
-Ginny

Anonymous said...

Hey Sorry that we haven't been in touch and kept up to date with you. It is so great that you are doing good. I have a hard time getting on the computer and actually looking at stuff like this but that is ok. I am praying for you and We all miss you bunches. Love Kenton, Tiffany, and Kevin

Anonymous said...

Bryan Ayers :D