Sunday, October 09, 2005

All kinds of foods....


Hello all. This has been an interesting week so far. I've had Indian, Persian, and Chinese food. The Persian food was unlike anything else I've ever tasted. It was SO strong. But not the strong you'd think. It was chicken stew flavored with pomegranate and walnut oil. They let this stew simmer for like 6 hours before they serve it. It's called "sweet meat". It's good and it's sweet. It is however REALLY stinkin strong. I'll have to go back to this place. The owner was really nice and the atmosphere was great. I like eating all of these different kinds of foods. I don't necessarily like all of the foods, but I like the opportunity to eat them.

I'm sitting here "watching" the Braves game on ESPN.com. We need to actually WIN a playoff series soon. I hate that feeling of watching them lose in the first round every year. I won't actually watch them this year, but you know what I mean. On a different note, HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!!! I "hate" Tennessee. All that orange. Actually, I don't like any team that has orange in it. Tennessee, Auburn and Florida all seem very obnoxious

to me. It seems to me that Georgia and Alabama could very likely play for the SEC title in Atlanta this year. I'm not saying this to be mean, but pray to God you don't see us this year Alabama. We are stocked and deep and going to be tough to beat this year. It will be fun to "watch" though.

As you can tell, things are much better here. I'm settled in and am actually making some progress with the boys. School is actually interesting and Josh and I are really bonding. Things are going well here.

Ginny and I are doing really well. I'm really excited with the direction we are going in. She's been absolutely wonderful through all of this. Love ya Ginny!!

Watching more Braves. It looks like we are about to give the game away. sigh. Leave some love.

No comments: