Tuesday, October 11, 2005

AHHHH!!


Hello all.

I HATE EAR INFECTIONS!!!

There, with that being said I feel better.

If you want to talk to me on the phone for free do the following. 1) Go buy a computer headphones with a microphone on it. 2) Go to www.Skype.com and download their free internet phone program 3) Create an account name. Mine is Robertoantony (don't ask, you don't want to know) The quality of the phone call is BETTER than cell phone conversation. It's free and SO easy to use. It's gonna save me a ton of money in talking with Ginny. I'd love some of you to get on board with it.

I feel like poo. I actually feel like the "c" word, but that word is naughty here. I have 1 possibly 2 ear infections. I won't go in to all of the details, but it's making my throat sore and stealing my appetite. I have to go to the doctor, but I can't do that until tomorrow afternoon. The pic is me with a beard. Why? Why not. Leave some love.

-Robert

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoy look funny. Wait thats normal. Lol. Jk. I like the beard. Keep it so when you come back eveyone in the youth will be shocked. Lol. Sorry about the ear infection(s). I hope you get better soon. Still praying for you.
Kayla

Unknown said...

LOL, that stinks.
It's really ironic though, I got an ear infection today too. How weird is that?
Hope everything is going well over there, loved the new pics of your shower.

In Him,
Morgan Shearn

Anonymous said...

Ok, you have to come back in December with a beard like that. I absolutely love the mountain man look. Don't know why. Anyway, you had better get your butt to the doctor today and get those ears taken care of. I know I sound like your mommy, but I am just the concerned girlfriend who wants to make sure her baby is ok. So, please! Take care of yourself. I love you so much. Talk to you later.
-Ginny

Anonymous said...

ouch! i sympathize with the ear infections...i'm sorry! they're no fun at all.

it was good to talk to you online today. hope you find someone with a glass so you can offer up some of your optimism for them :O)

~ Amanda ~

Anonymous said...

I like your beard...it is manly...
Brandi

Anonymous said...

OH, and Roll Tide Roll!!!!!
Brandi

Melanie said...

Hey Robert. Hope you're feeling better! I kinda like the beard myself. Oh, and one more important thing, ROLL TIDE! lol! lots of love!