Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What a crazy couple days...

Hello all. Been a crazy couple days. I still don't have my passport, but it's not because of a lack of trying. I've jumped through so many hoops to get it and I'm almost done. I send it off tomorrow to the company that will expedite the process. I can't wait until I get it in my hands.

On a better and more productive note, I keep getting money left and right. I got 1,100 dollars total on Monday. WOW. I got $500 from the church and $600 from families in the church. Derrick told me tonight that there is a lot more coming this week. I can't believe that this is coming together so well. It's not that I don't have faith or don't think that God is capable of pulling all of this together. It's just that I don't feel worthy of any of the support that I've gotten. It's so humbling to have the support of a church that I've only been with for 3 months. Thanks so much to everyone who has or is going to support me in this endeavor. You will be with me in my ministry, and you will be blessed for sure.

Please begin to pray for this mission trip. I have all of these fears and insecurities and the closer it gets for me leaving, the harder they come at me. I need prayer so very much. Thanks everyone. Leave some love.

-Robert

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that your money is coming in. It just goes to show that nothing can stand in God's way of His will. I love ya and I look foward to getting to see you soon.
Bran Bran

Anonymous said...

you
me
dinner date
soon?!

amanda miller

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and hope that you will be blessed more than ever!!! Just remember keep looking up!! Love ya Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Hey Robert!! It's Elizabeth! The youth group was talking about how we wished you were coming back. We really do all miss you. We can't wait for you to be back with us...i guess we're a little jealous of those diverse kids. haha. Well, keep up the good work!!