Friday, August 19, 2005

Now there's two of us!!

Hi everyone, here's the scoop....

Now Stella is going with me to Wales!! That will make the trip over and all of the travel much more bearable. Now all we have to do is get the travel agent to pick up her phone and help us out and we'll be good!!

I have about 1,200 dollars raised so far, and I still need about 2,500. That's without any church support. When I say "church" support I mean a check from a church. 1st Baptist Jacksonville has been a tremendous help in my fundraising effort. I couldn't go with out their help.

So all in all this trip is coming together quite well. I've had my stressed out moments. I wouldn't be Robert if I didn't. But this is working out really well. I think it's just now hitting me that I'm going. Passing out popcicles to the Southerners has really hit me hard. I'm REALLY going to miss marching this fall. Everyone, including Mr. Bodiford has been so supportive of me and this trip. It's true what they say about being a Southerner. It's one BIG family. I'm going to miss all of you guys this fall.

Well that's all for this post. I'll let you know if anything big happens. Leave some love!!

-Robert

No comments: