Sunday, August 21, 2005

Gettin there...

Hello all. I had another good day of rounding up money for ye old Wales trip. I visited 4 Sunday School classes today. The feedback was great and I feel like people are really getting behind me. I just found out that the missions committee is going to give me $500 and that some of the Sunday School classes I've been going to are going to start raising money for me. As of right now I need $2050 to go. So in a week and a half I've raised $1650. I can't tell you how humbling it is to have this much support behind me. I've only been at Jacksonville 1st since May. To hear people that I truly respect and admire tell me that they will do whatever they can for me is one of the most humbling experiences of my life. To anyone who is helping raise or giving me money, thank you from the bottom of my heart. God has been so real to me this summer. He is continuing to do so in all of my preparation for this trip. I've been rambling so I'll stop. My heart is so content right now. It's a peaceful feeling to know that you are right in the will of God. Thanks everyone. Leave the love.

-Robert

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure am going to miss you...
Bran