Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Well....

This will be my journal for my trip to Wales. I can't tell you how excited I am about going. This trip has really started to come together over the past few days. As excited as I am about going, I'm really apprehensive as well. I'm going to miss seeing my friends and loved ones while I'm gone. I know that in time those things will pass and that God will teach me something in the midst of all of it. If anything this blog will be an honest and real glimpse into my 3 1/2 months away from the States.

I leave September 4th and return December 10th. I'll miss TJ and Val's wedding, that really makes me sad. It is an honor to be asked to be in a wedding, and I want you to know that this is the only thing that I'd miss it for.

Well, that's about all for now. Still need about 2,000 dollars for the trip. If you feel led to help call the church office at (256) 435-7263. Leave some love!!

-Robert

1 comment:

Adam J. said...

Dude, how come you never call a brotha back? I have been trying to call you for weeks. And...I had to hear about you leaving the country through someone else! Anyway, I hope you have a good trip, try to call me before you leave if you can. I would love to hear from you. Catch you later bro!