Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fun in the sun?!?

Hello. Had my first "vacation" in 3 years this past week. It was good and bad. The first 2 days were spectacular. Panama City Beach can be a very relaxing place. Until people bring their drama with them. You really learn alot about people on vacation. Some people just aren't mature enough to just go and relax on the beach. All in all I had a relaxing and thought provoking trip.

I'm moving into the BCM tomorrow. It's really made my trip to the UK more real. This is the last place I'll move before the "big" move in 4 months. I can't tell you how ready I am.

To be honest there are people that I can't wait to leave. That may be bad, but it's true. Congrats to some of you, you aren't the people I used to care for anymore.

I'm emotionally spent. That usually means that I went home to Atlanta. It was a good trip but it's always so taxing. It's getting better, but not enough to have hassle free trips.

I'm scattered and a bit lonely. But there is always tomorrow. Off to surf some more and eat.

-Robert

1 comment:

Stella said...

i feel ya on the scattered and lonely part.